Discover the magical side of yoga. Carrie brings her twenty years of experience in spiritual and healing practices and will discuss in plain-speak what is the sometimes the bizarre and mystical side of yoga. This workshop will deepen your comfort level around creating sacred space, enhance your power of manifestation, and enrich your knowledge around the beauty of self-care.
Topics will include:
- Creating an altar and performing simple puja ceremony to the five elements
- Cultivating a sadhana practice (lifelong intention)
- Clearing your home and your life energetically with crystals and healing tools.
- Decluttering your life with Vastu (Indian version of Feng Shui)
- Organizing your work week according to Vastu and Jyotish (Indian Astrology)
- Self Care Ayurvedic Practices
- Traditional yoga early morning and evening rituals
- Please bring a centerpiece for your altar. This could be a photo of a beloved, a statue, piece of art, nature, or anything that you would consider a memento.
- Please bring five small items representing the elements: earth, water, fire, air (often incense) and space (often a flower).
- Please note that there will be scent used in this workshop in the form of oil and incense.
- Please bring warm clothing as we may venture outside if time permits.