Carrie Tyler brings her 20 years of choreography experience as a dancer and gypsy yogini to this full-day workshop that focuses on how to build dynamic and engaging vinyasa flows for your students. Our day will start with a powerful practice that we will dissect and use as a base for discussion as we delve into the elements that make up an inspiring yoga class. The second half of the day is dedicated to participants creating their own super amazing, badass flows. Learn more about Carrie at www.rasamaya.com
- Teaching and using the crazy asanas safely and build flows from them
- Pushing your students edges with compassion and meeting them where they are at
- Making rockin' playlists
- Keeping the energy up in a powerful practice
- Weaving in philosophy, intention, breath and meditation into your practice.
- Demonstrating without showing off.
- Get Inspired. Discover the Poetry of the Body.