- Wear as minimal clothing as possible - a bathing suit if you are comfortable with that, alternately a tank and shorts. No shoes or socks.
- Use a digital camera
- Aim the camera at about the level of navel and make sure there is adequate light
- Stand against a colored background
- Take the picture vertically (portrait mode) so that it captures as much of you as possible.
- Be relaxed! Don't try to pose. Hands at your side. The best way to capture a picture is to march and then have your photographer to tell you (unannounced) to
"stop and stand still"
- Take four pictures - front, back, right side, left side.
- Email your photos as .jpgs and your completed questionnaires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 3 - 5 days Carrie will send you a personalized therapy program complete with online videos and handouts for your exercises. Have questions? email email@example.com