Recipe graciously provided by our friends at Lighter, who are using plant-based science to help the world eat better.
Ravioli are little pockets of deliciousness, and we love them best when flavorful vegetables are tucked inside! A quick, tasty mushroom marinara sauce - full of Vitamin D - happily smothers these spinach and 'ricotta' raviolis for a delectable and well-balanced meal, in no time!
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 cup Kite Hill spinach & ricotta ravioli
- 1/2 cup Marinara
- 3/4 cup Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- to taste Salt & pepper
1. Produce Prep- Wash the mushrooms and remove any dirt. If using whole mushrooms, remove the stems and dice the caps into thin pieces. Peel and dice the garlic.
2. Heat the olive oil on medium-low heat in a sauce pan. Add the garlic and stir, cooking for just under a minute. Add the marinara and mushrooms, stir and cover.
3. Cook the Kite Hill spinach & ricotta ravioli according to the directions on the package.
4. Drain the ravioli and serve with a generous helping of the marinara. Add salt and pepper to taste.