Recipe graciously provided by our friends at Lighter, who are using plant-based science to help the world eat better.
Take your black bean soup to the next level with all the flavors and textures of nachos! Piling your bowl with additional veggies and crunchy chips makes for a filling, delicious and super simple meal that's packed with protein.
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1 cup Tortilla chips
- 2 tbsps Tofutti sour cream
- 1 can Amy's organic black bean vegetable soup
- 2 tbsps Cilantro
- 1 tsp Sriracha
1. Rinse the cilantro, if using, and roughly chop it. Remove the skin and pit from the avocado and cut into small pieces.
2. Open the can of Amy’s organic black bean vegetable soup. Place the soup in a microwave-safe dish to warm it up in the microwave, or warm it up over medium-low heat in a pot on the stove.
3. Place the soup in a large bowl, and add the dairy-free sour cream, avocado, cilantro (if using), sriracha (if using), and tortilla chips to the top! (You can crumble the tortilla chips on top, or eat them on the side and use the soup as a dip.)