BARRE & SOUL'S
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
SUMMER INTENSIVE JULY 17 - AUG 11, 2017
LOCATION & SCHEDULE
Barre & Soul BU/Brookline
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday, August 11th
$600 non-refundable deposit is due at registration.
FALL 2017 - SPRING 2018
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Led by Carrie Tyler, Barre & Soul's Director of Yoga Teacher Training and RN, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500 certified instructor with more than 20 years of yoga teaching experience.
This transformational 200 hour yoga teacher training program is a whole-hearted, life-changing immersion that will provide you with all the tools you need to start your path as a confident and thoughtful vinyasa yoga teacher. The training focuses on drawing forth your personal strengths, creativity, knowledge and authentic voice. You'll gain the skills you need to teach vinyasa to all levels of student, from beginner to advanced.
Our program is Yoga Alliance approved and only the top teachers in New England are on our faculty. Their specialized skills and years of experience provide students inspiration and exposure to all the possibilities a career in yoga can bring.
Hone your skills.
Love your job.
Our curriculum includes:
- Professional practice, ethics & yogic lifestyle
- Asana (postures)
- The art of hands-on adjustments
- Modifications for injury & special populations
- Pranayama (breathing practices)
- Mudras (hand gestures/locks)
- Dharana & Dhyana (concentration and meditation)
- Mantra (sound)
- Dynamic anatomy
- Designing well-rounded classes
- The lens of life - the nine rasas (core emotions)
- Yogic history & philosophy
- Seva - living a life of selfless service
- Business & marketing of yoga
- Chakra Theory